Saturday, October 20, 2012

EXTREMELY CLEAN TOKUNBO HONDA ACCORD DISCUSSION CONTINUES FOR SALE IN LAGOS





This is an extremely neat Tokunbo Honda Accord DC 2006model (Discussion Continues) for sale here in Lagos. This car is extremely clean without any scratch and working perfectly ok, just pay and drive.
DETAILS
·         Automatic Transmission
·         Factory fitted AC
·         Alloy Wheels
·         Leather seat
·         CD Player
·         V6 Engine
·         Power Foldable Mirrors
·         Power Door Locks
·         Power Window
·         Very Neat Interior And Exterior e.t.c
This car is a first body car it has not been re-sprayed and it is accidental free
PRICE: N1.7million

For further information contact Adeyinka on
PHONE: 07035557671, 08091835664

NOTE: BY QUALITY CAR THAT WILL SERVE THE PURPOSE OF PURCHASE AND NOT A CAR YOU WILL END UP SERVING.








2 comments:

  1. Great post. I actually just bought a used honda accord not that long ago and I have to say that this is my favorite car that I have ever owned. I just love everything about it. I would recommend a honda accord to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice will it go for 1.2m? if possible here is my contact 08032962639

    ReplyDelete